View Single Post
Old 14th May 2013, 10:44 PM
Never has been banned from sales
Member of: Nelson & Nomads airgun club
Exclamation BFTA GP2 drop outs

Again just because Ive nothing else better to do, thought Id list the names of those who booked into GP2 and didnt actually attend.
I will repeat, the list consists of those who were registered and appeared on the BFTA competition secretary's published list, so they were booked in for the event but did not compete for whatever reason.

Stuart Hancox - Harriers, MFTA
Keith Worboyes - ETL, SEFTA

John Sears - Millride, MFTA
Michael Brown - Castle, MFTA
Carl Davies - Harriers, MFTA
Toby Robinson - Wendover, CSFTA
Sean T***** Dartmoor, SWEFTA
Allistair T***** Dartmoor, SWEFTA
Steven Allen Midshires, FFTA

Darren Moore - Harriers, MFTA
Derek Bendon - Tondu, WAFTA
Gary McConville - Millride, MFTA
Simone Callan - ETL, SEFTA

Mark Thomas - Tondu, WAFTA
Malcom Gwyne - FFTA, Lea Valley OR the mystery person somehow using same BFTA no. as Mal Gwynne - Lea Valley, FFTA

There were 163 publically listed registered names for GP3, 146 attended the event and shot according to the results (so I'm missing two names)?

17 drop outs and I will say again, I dont care what excuse, whether totally legitimate or not, is used; this is only a record of those who didnt shoot that had registered.

Apologies if I have named anyone incorrectly and for the conspiracy theorists, guys and girls,the list is compiled of those who booked in but didn't attend the shoot! AFAIK

As I've said I don't care whatever reason they didn't attend its quite simple they just didn't attend.

There may be a logic to it, method to the madness, a common denominator, a trend or just whatever; people just couldn't attend.

If your wrongly named above, apologies and I will edit it to get it correct. This may be the last one as my eyes are sore and my head hurts.

He who never made a mistake never learned!
He who never missed never shot!
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread