View Single Post
Old 6th May 2013, 10:24 PM
Member of: Thorn Dell ( RIP )
Default Help required. Datste MK3 FTR.

We have a Datstate MK3 FTR. Which we are re commisioning after being in the cupboured since 2008 . It has new batteries fitted to it and the solenoid is makeing a sizzing sound.

It is running at 575 ft per second on JSB 8.4s . I have reset it to the standard settings as the per the Daystate instructions but it hasn't made any differance.

I would like it to run at 790 ft per second for JSB 7.9s . Have any of the the electronics wizards that visit the site got the technical ability to do this.

To give give further background info on this gun , I have been in touch with Daystate and they have informed that it requires a new MK4 circuit board ,battery and solenoid as the solenoid has a fault on it ( the sizzing sound) It will cost 150-00 includeing inleting the stock to fit ,I dont want them to inlet our Paul Wilson stock but its still the same price.
l I have been reliably informed by my son that this Gun has had that noise since the date of purchase which was about 2005 or probably earlier .

Many thanks for any replies.
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread