View Single Post
Old 24th April 2013, 09:11 PM
Because I`m AWESIME !!
Member of: Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree
Default Slim Sime Booking in

As it happens, i have already fitted through the Tardis Door. Its in the Dr.Who exhibition in cardiff and although a bit expensive with Kids, a good day out.

I have however come the conclusion i must have lost a Stone since Sunday?
My new Bfta Fleece is too big for me! Yes really, XXXL seems to have been one X to many. So shall have to order another with Shaun for gp 2.
If I loose another stone by then it will just be Xl and then I can have a yellow one like that lucky shot costello!
Hang about, think i have Lb's and stones mixed up lol!

Still, confirmation at tondu today that all sundays problems were probably little to with me, well a couple were but not all 16!
On the Foxhole heaven that is the Tondu Gp practise course, hit a rather impressive 36 ex 40 today

Admitidly i was using the wrong Gun, but it proved a point that give me flat ground and I can shoot straight, or 3 inches off as today was. Maybe 2012 was not all Luck after all?

Top practise session with Martin Shunter (He fialed the Test Pete) who took his new Mpr round for the first time and hit some top targets.

REV+ no1 Stock + Scope with Mega, Die 36 + soupsoon of lube, only missed the long uphill kneeler, one up the bank, easy one over the pond and the usually no wind final lane long target, that i gave wind to, whgen there was none!

Did manage a good enough session on the zero range with Priest to convince me to stick with Die 50 in that.
Fog was so thick today though Oaktree was out, infact it was lost!
Plus it rained when none was forcast. Good session though and proof that rigs are fine, its just time practising that makes the difference?

Got to wait a week now thpugh?
BFTA Grading Q's to;
sorry wont answer Bfta q's on forums, Cant keep track of replies etc!
BFTA updates on

REV26 Ostler Ev2 & x45 comp awaiting a Gary Cane Stock!
Beast Priest Ostler Ev2 & x45 prem ret comp in Warren Edwards stock
If you want the best, Ostler is the man
Pump your Fish, Little or Large
MFTA visitors World championship - Arms dealer 97, Awesime 94, Acid Hands 85