View Single Post
Old 22nd April 2013, 09:59 PM
A sip of tea in the ocean
Member of: Greyhound
Unhappy do not attends (dna)

I am really glad u r doing this and i hope you list those who paid and never put their card in as well because i think that is so irritating, and some people do it just to keep themselves in the grade they are in. Shocking
I had a bad shoot yesterday, i shoot left handed , was trying a new righthanded gun in a right handed stock receipe for not a great score as i had put the scope on day before. But i turned up and shot, card went in ,and i had a good laugh. I personally think 72 hours min to a week notification min fir cancellation as we are all quick enough to book.sorry woman's rant over, i hate, people hard work go to waste

If anyone found this post of mine as ' muck stirring ' it is my personal opinion,so please pm me not other people. It is my personal view , and as far as i am still aware we still have freedom of speech, well in my grown up world we do.
Air Arms Zenith EV IV with Bushnell 8x32x40 PROUD to be an AIR ARMS TEAM MEMBER hand powered by ☕️

Last edited by swiftysue; 28th April 2013 at 01:58 PM. Reason: people reading into things