View Single Post
Old 29th March 2013, 09:16 AM
Default Well I got here....

Hi just a few lines to introduce myself. I'm Gary I'm "in my fifties" and am a returning air rifle shooter. I used to have all manner of firearms as a kid, my dad was collector. Had air rifles, Dianas Webleys etal. Then went and did all the things kids of that generation did, Mororcycles, Girls, drink etc etc. Only returned to Air rifles in 2010.
Quite a few changes, as you can imagine.
So now I spend my working hours listening to people whine and ***** about stuff they dont understand and just think theres a few quid to be made from compensation. So in my spare time I am heavily involved with air rifles.
Always fought the corner of the underdog, and had a few Chinese offerings and now follow the Turkish scene. I run a few forums and admin on a Facebook group, have a blog and generally preach too the illinformed about the satisfaction of air rifle shooting.
I currently shoot HFT at my club (MKARC) and have a perm dedicated to HFT (no killing innocent creatures) just metal ones.
My current arsenal (greatly reduced this year) is
Walther LGV Master .177, MTC 10x44SCB,
Air Arms S400f Cklassic .177, Leapers 3-12x44 compact
Hatsan AT44-10w .22 MTC10x44SCB.
I recently turned up at the "Recoiling" jobby at Anston loved it, but nearly all the targets were a long way for me (and for everyone else) I just need to practice more. I did a lot of practice and only really concentrated on the 25-40 yard stuff OOOOPS!!!!
Anyway, good to be here and looking forward to talking to the more experienced HFT shooters and hopefully learning from you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg NitroGary0 and his AT44-10 .22.jpg (213.9 KB, 51 views)
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread