View Single Post
Old 27th March 2013, 09:55 PM
Because I`m AWESIME !!
Member of: Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree
Default Fat Arse

Originally Posted by TonyF View Post
shame my course destroyed you at the bottom .... I told you it had a sting in the tail Ha, Ha, Ha.
Just one of those days Tony, unreadable is how I would describe it and not much more than a lottery shoot the bottom half of the course. Looking at the scores it could have been worse!
shall hope for better weather next year as still think, on the right day its a cracking course

With the haunting "thud" of pellet striking wood from Sunday, many bits of wood, it was down to tondu today to put things right.

Good plan, apart from forgot large ft seat, iether of them!

Tried using the clubs small (to me) Ft seats but just fell off the side lol. I nearly swallowed one lol.

So, decided that practise was out on for the banks and instad some long range kneelers mixed with standing was order of the day, that after some work in setting out "Easy ft" Targets

Did a rather superb group kneeling at 40m which confirmed nothing wrong with my technique and that sundays two long range kneeling misses were nothing more than hurricane winds.
did notice the small bag folded under the ankle gives massive support. I could sit there easily and do 10 shot groups, dont think there is anythign in the rules about a Large ft seat for sitting and carrying a smnall one for kneeling!!!

Standers were also spot on, least i did not not miss any today. Infact, my standers have been pretty steady again of late. Not really changed anything, maybe lost some weight of the barrel and concentraiting on foot position more, but of late been very happy to bring cross hair down from 12, pick a spot in the kill and over they been going!

Good session saturday to make up for today, 3 in a row on the banks in preperation for Sunday, just deciding which gun to use?
BFTA Grading Q's to;
sorry wont answer Bfta q's on forums, Cant keep track of replies etc!
BFTA updates on

REV26 Ostler Ev2 & x45 comp awaiting a Gary Cane Stock!
Beast Priest Ostler Ev2 & x45 prem ret comp in Warren Edwards stock
If you want the best, Ostler is the man
Pump your Fish, Little or Large
MFTA visitors World championship - Arms dealer 97, Awesime 94, Acid Hands 85