Thread: NEFTA Hunter
View Single Post
Old 14th September 2009, 06:22 AM
Pete Dutton

Originally Posted by DEAN C. View Post
I agree with that Dave, I actually see two types of HFT shoot developing to be honest but I agree we should all stick to the rules. ( I didnt set the course by the way)

I did hear some comments today about the possibility of some serious rule changes so it could be interesting.

It seems a bit strange you have a go now though,when we have had targets obscured before at other venues, targets at incorrect distances for kill size, and extreme distances at other venues and nothing is said.
So are you all saying PARC is the only club not to stick to the rules?Or is it just the fact that some pegs would upset younger shooters?(Which I do agree with).
and we can allow illegal shots as they have been allowed up to now.
This is the politics!!
To be honest I dont think there is much more to say, but if you stick to the rules then all clubs must stick to them.

Dean I only replied as some people, yourself included, didn't seem to think yesterdays course was a problem & a few of those people have some serious double standards when comparing accepted course formats with FT courses.

What I am saying is that if any club or association wish to use the UKAHFT format/rules then they must follow these rules, UKAHFT aggreed a number of exceptions with NEFTA at the start of the year which are clearly stated on the NEFTA website, there are no real excuses for not knowing the format/rules.

At this years NEFTA hunter the course format was initially followed, with a few minor exceptions which were changed upon vetting, however towards the end of the league we've had two courses which were miles from the accepted format, It wouldn't have taken much extra effort to ensure either of these courses were acceptable What I'm trying to say is certain clubs have no problem in following the accepted FT course format but have problems following the accepted UKAHFT or HFT format