Thread: NEFTA Hunter
View Single Post
Old 13th September 2009, 10:37 PM

I don't think it's having a go at PARC or the lads that put the hard work in for today Dean.
I think it's just been highlighted that either the hunter series has either got to be a serious HFT series where course setting rules have to be stuck to or a fun club shoot type series where people will just go and shoot and have a good time without really getting too concerned about rules.
It's got to be one or the other because the two will never mix mate.
I don't think anyone is trying to take anything away from you lads mate or trying to have a go at your HFT section

Personally even though I was chuffed to get my pheonix today and that Anston won the team event I treat the hunters as a bit of practise for the nationals and nothing much else which is why I opted to shoot a springer last year as I don't take it too serious. My main concern is that if the rules change too much then it doesn't become an HFT shoot at all then the series becomes no use and I may as well stop taking part in them and start practising elsewhere as it's still nice to spend time with and have a laugh with the friends that I've made through it.

Last edited by D Martin; 13th September 2009 at 10:48 PM.