Thread: Steyr service
View Single Post
Old 6th March 2013, 08:35 PM
A sip of tea in the ocean
Member of: Greyhound
Thumbs up Steyr service

Imagine the last shoot of the winter league your lying 6th and 5th and above is in your sights after a few targets it going well, then it all goes pear shaped in a big way. Everything is going drastically low, after the shoot is over at my zero my gun is shooting a least a foot low. oops . I needed a Steyr hospital and quick as a person with only one gun I needed it fixed and soon.

I took it to user name JEV on STB and it had a complete service, he informed me my gun was shooting a wonderful 7flb and a variation of at least 40 ft per sec per pellet, no wonder I came off with the score I did but with Jims (JEV)amazing service its now doing the following

After its time with JEV it has a veriation of 3 over the chrono and it is pellet on pellet on the zero range. Spot on, I am all excited and cannot wait to to shoot it again. If you need a service on your Steyr have a word with Jim ,oh and he does brilliant stocks as well
Air Arms Zenith EV IV with Bushnell 8x32x40 PROUD to be an AIR ARMS TEAM MEMBER hand powered by ☕️
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread