Thread: Hi all
View Single Post
Old 26th February 2013, 08:11 AM
Default Hi all

I'm a retired guy who has come back to shooting after many years, so I might just ask some daft questions, but having said that all questions that you don't have an answer for are a bit daft. I'm attempting to shoot HFT, I couldn't bear indoor target shooting, and I like the banter at the club that I hope to join.

I'm shooting an Evo K .177 and a Daystate LR90 .22 (that needs re-sealing), I also have a nice collection of air pistols that will have to go as I'm commited to HFT, and the club is only a 20 minutes drive away. I intend to buy one more rifle, but can't decide which one, there is one hell of a choice out there, I'm looking for something light as I suffer from rheumatoid arthritis, a skeleton stocked gun comes to mind.

I live right next to the Peak District National Park, where I walk my two dogs every day. I am a Sheffield Wednesday supporter for my sins, and I enjoy my visits to Spain, either right on the beach or half way up a mountain, both far from the madding crowd.

I've been married to Anne since 1975 (you only get 16 years for murder) and have a 33 year old son Andrew, so far we have no grandchildren.

Well that's me sorted guys, I look forward to chatting with you.
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread