View Single Post
Old 23rd February 2013, 10:15 PM
ChrisJ's Avatar
ChrisJ ChrisJ is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Mid Devon
Posts: 302

To gain your BFTA shooter registration card the club you BELONG to submits your name along with the current certificate of club insurance.. This proves to the BFTA that your are covered on the club insurance scheme to shoot in national competitions by holding a current BFTA card.. Now if your membership of said club lapses how can you shoot in competitions as you no longer hold insurance to shoot. To hold a BFTA card you have to belong to a BFTA affiliated club within a region. No club ,No insurance,no BFTA, No points for championship as far as i am concerned.. But I am only guessing..
SWEFTA Club Champions 2006,07,08,09,10
Reply With Quote