View Single Post
Old 23rd February 2013, 04:54 PM
Because I`m AWESIME !!
Member of: Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree
Default Now my shoulder hurts

busy day at Tondu. seems we are attracting a few Spring gun shooters which is nice to see, two more new members today.

Zeroed in a selection of spring guns this morning for greatfull newbies, pick of the bunch an old tx200 for me. Very accurate and quite easy to shoot well.

Did not get any words in with the Priest until 12.45!

The die 50 i used last sunday are mangled, not sure but when in pouch i must have put something heavy on the (no not me or they would be flatheads) pouch as loads are now crimped or squashed.
Zero range test threw up to many fliers so relegated to Standing practise pellets.
Tried die 8 that are normally fine but could not do any sort of group and had some low shots again?
Temp was 3 degrees so blamed that but chrono check was spot on, 778 -781 over 10 shots!
Decided to open a new tin of Die 39 and hey presto, how do you miss.

Shot the new 40 target practice course, missed 4. The high bank, the 40m flat Bird, the 36m uphill kneeler and a switch off on the final 45m sitter which was only bad shot.
Good practise for east Devon tomorrow and so die 39 it will be!

Changed Kneeling hand position to ala Little Jack after looking at last weeks pics. Not sure why i stopped using that position myself?

Must add another standing lane to practice course though as there are only 4 shots!
BFTA Grading Q's to;
sorry wont answer Bfta q's on forums, Cant keep track of replies etc!
BFTA updates on

REV26 Ostler Ev2 & x45 comp awaiting a Gary Cane Stock!
Beast Priest Ostler Ev2 & x45 prem ret comp in Warren Edwards stock
If you want the best, Ostler is the man
Pump your Fish, Little or Large
MFTA visitors World championship - Arms dealer 97, Awesime 94, Acid Hands 85