Thread: scope enhancer
View Single Post
Old 18th February 2013, 08:50 PM
PaulD's Avatar
PaulD PaulD is offline
I like Feinwerkbau's
Join Date: Apr 2009
Member of: Tawd Vale FT&ARC
Location: Warrington N/W England
Posts: 808

The thing your thinking of is called a coaster which is used to wrap around the mag ring not the enhancer. Coasters are available at fishing shops or type "fishing coaster" in eBay, they are used to hold beachcasting reels onto fishing rods. I use a normal cable tie to hold the enhancer in place and a coaster on the mag ring.
2012 BFTA B grade Champion
Tawd Vale Field Target and Air Rifle club
Proud to be the home of British and World Champions
Support the growth of Field Target in your NorthWest clubs.
This aint a dry run, if you dont do it now you wont get another chance!
Reply With Quote