Just had a play with HW97 in the garden prior to the springer champs in March.
The rifle is currently running at 778/785 with JSB 8.4g in a 4.53 head size.
The pellets tested were.
1. JSB exact express 7.87 in a 4.52 head size, from the tin and very lightly lubed
2. JSB exact Diablo 8.4 in a 4.53 head size straight from the tin.
3. JSB exact express 7.87 in a 4.52 head size, straight from the tin but have been sized with a 4.52 pellet sizer.
4. JSB exact Diablo 8.4 in a 4.52 head size straight from the tin
5. Daystate select 8.44 in a 4.52 head size straight from tin
The orange disc is 10mm
All pellets shot from 25yds in calm conditions. Groups are not too bad with all the pellets IMO. I was getting a vertical line from left to right with the 1st test, not a bad cloverleaf with the 2nd test, an similar with the 3rd. The 4th test was a group slanting downward from left to right, with 1 flyer above (bad trigger technique on my part) but by far the best group was with the Daystate selects. Anyone else done pellet test yet this year with their springers. Neil.
The Pope HW97 V-Mach. Gary Cane Laminate stock. Leupold Competition 40 mag Mildot.
The Smiler. Walther LGU. WE Laminate stock. Leupold Competition.
The Dark Destroyer. TX200 MK3. Leupold Competition 40 mag.
Pro-Sport. Warren Edwards Blue Laminate stock. Bushy 8-32x40.