View Single Post
Old 11th September 2009, 08:50 AM
" Horsham HFT champion 2010 "... apparently...
Arrow Time for an allotment thread . lol

Hi all

Well I've been on here a while and have seen a few moans about health but never an actual ailment thread so I just have to be the first !!! lol

As some of you know I have had a few health problems over the years and yesterday I was actually diagnosed as having Fibromyalgia which is similar to ME but with chronic pain ( excellent ) lol

Anyway next time you say that Kingplinker is mad I can answer , ' No I actually have Fibro..... ( sod typing that too many times )

Oh Kingplinker's using the old , ' Ooooooooooo my back hurts and that's why I scored 47 excuse ' I can again say no I actually have ..........

The more I think of it IT MUST BE THE REASON I CAN'T SHOOT FOR SHEEET , thats my excuse as I have Fibromyalgia ! lol

I am not going to give up shooting thankfully but I doubt I will get chance to shoot as much - I will save the good days for shooting of that you can be sure .

>>>HRPC airgun section<<<

According to the myth, Pandora opened a container releasing all the miseries of mankind—greed, vanity, slander, envy, pining—leaving only HOPE ( + airguns ) inside.

Last edited by Kingplinker; 11th September 2009 at 10:23 AM.
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread