View Single Post
Old 14th February 2013, 04:52 PM
Because I`m AWESIME !!
Member of: Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree
Default What I want works?

Popped down tondu today to do some course work for Sunday and some plinking.

wanted to check the scope settings again as it was cold monday on setting up and needed to do a load of plinking at 50m to see if any of the odd drop shots would show.

Even went sp far as to weigh a tin of Die 8 so that all pellets were 8.4. As excpected, the jsb are pretty consistant and it makes no difference if shooting 8.5 or the off 8.6g pellet at 50m, impact was spot on as it was for 8.4 or lighter!

Everything just feels better in no2 Stock and groups were tight wich was good given quite gusty wind at times? The trigger control and feel of the shot is much better. Even practised Kneeling grouping at 32m and produced a Don!
Scope may need some more work on it. 50m came in as 50m every time but in brighter and warmer conditions than Monday, 40 was showing as 42. Also thaught scope was more consistant coming from high - low though I have always used this one fromn low - high previously!

Get the tondu Targets out tomorrow for Sunday and then scope them see what ranges i makes them from H - l and L - H
BFTA Grading Q's to;
sorry wont answer Bfta q's on forums, Cant keep track of replies etc!
BFTA updates on

REV26 Ostler Ev2 & x45 comp awaiting a Gary Cane Stock!
Beast Priest Ostler Ev2 & x45 prem ret comp in Warren Edwards stock
If you want the best, Ostler is the man
Pump your Fish, Little or Large
MFTA visitors World championship - Arms dealer 97, Awesime 94, Acid Hands 85