View Single Post
Old 11th February 2013, 03:42 PM
Because I`m AWESIME !!
Member of: Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree
Default Using what I want

Originally Posted by AIRFIX GILLY View Post
Your very fickle Mr Evans, dumping me after one bad shoot.
I`ll have to try and win you back.
lol, after the way you shaot yesterday thats a tall order.
but then again most things are for you lol

It will be very tight at the final round, but have to say my money is now on my Ice Cool El Capitano.

Took El Capitan's top tip today and swapped the Stocks and scopes over.
It was fereezing down tondu, just 3-4 degrees but sod it the change had to be done.

I compared the stocks last night while they were side by side. There are some subtle differences I had not taken notice of before but it may explain why I feel the no2 Stock suits me better than the No1 stock?

So, cleaned barrel, then mud off Priest Action and slotted it home with no 27 Luep on top. Settings were just a few clicks out on windage which took just a few mins to sort and then checked all ranges on side wheel, over reading 2.5m easily adjusted on my superb Jon harris Side wheel and then the clicks fell into place.
Straight away things felt "right." even the trigger now feels right so have not altered it as planned.

Gadget and I had a bash on the practise course and results were much better than last friday with Chris Keyworth. Felt far more stable and natural. Standers were still better with hampster down though i thaught.

Definatley now think I am using the kit for 2013

See what tondu shoot brings on Sunday?

Think no2 gun/stcok/scope will be kept for regional. Though Gadget is hoping I decide to sell!
BFTA Grading Q's to;
sorry wont answer Bfta q's on forums, Cant keep track of replies etc!
BFTA updates on

REV26 Ostler Ev2 & x45 comp awaiting a Gary Cane Stock!
Beast Priest Ostler Ev2 & x45 prem ret comp in Warren Edwards stock
If you want the best, Ostler is the man
Pump your Fish, Little or Large
MFTA visitors World championship - Arms dealer 97, Awesime 94, Acid Hands 85