View Single Post
Old 6th February 2013, 01:50 PM
novice precisioneer
Member of: Garc
Exclamation Citizen Bands, Scanners, Aerials etc.

Afternoon all,
I'm putting the feelers out to see if anybody still uses CB radio and or Scanners etc, I have a load of gear that was my pops. There's a few CB's and scanners, (Uniden) I think for the scanner, all PSU's and signal boosters, mics, various aerials for trucks, cars and a huge garden aerial never been used. Complete with this was all the codes for scanning frequencies etc.

I need to put an itinerary together of just what exactly is there and if anyone is interested in the meantime, please PM me your details and I'll be in touch. I have no figure of price etc yet but would rather see them go to someone interested than to some second hand parade.

Also, there is a two Futaba controllers with various crystals for model aircraft/cars etc. again, no comprehension of value at this moment.

Just to be clear, this equipment is all immaculate and was made redundant due to ill health, Dad had a laryngectomy and after that the radios were no use for obvious reasons.

Its not something I have an interest in but maybe someone on here could be. if so, give me a shout and I'll get the itinerary sorted.

Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread