Thread: Cheating
View Single Post
Old 3rd February 2013, 08:16 PM
Boingers forever.
Member of: Far Coley

Was the person who called you a cheat your shooting partner? You did the right thing by calling it into question. And you know yourself if you hit it or not, so take no notice.

Another observation today....and I am only saying this to cover myself as other people witnessed it...including the MFTA chairman. One of my shooting partners shot target 18 and missed it completely, he then loaded the rifle again to take another shot at which point I said don't do it as it maybe seen as cheating/practicing. My comment was ignored and he took another shot, now I am no rule genius, but is this cheating/practicing on the course, I am led to believe that on a 30 shot course...only 30 shots should be taken from your starting lane. I wrote what happened on the back of the card in case anyone picked me up on it later. Is this, under the current rules allowed?

Personally I think the quality of the targets today were not up to much, the course was set out well and was tricky enough, so hats off on that front. I think there were around 10 whistles while I was on the course, and it took over 3 hours to go around...way to long for me and I lost all interest on the last 4 lanes through waiting. Neil.
The Pope HW97 V-Mach. Gary Cane Laminate stock. Leupold Competition 40 mag Mildot.
The Smiler. Walther LGU. WE Laminate stock. Leupold Competition.
The Dark Destroyer. TX200 MK3. Leupold Competition 40 mag.
Pro-Sport. Warren Edwards Blue Laminate stock. Bushy 8-32x40.