Thread: Cheating
View Single Post
Old 3rd February 2013, 04:02 PM
Member of: Castle ftc

Originally Posted by springer34 View Post
Hi all i had to post this so bare with me i was told by a mate that it went all down the line that i cheated at the winter league at woodend today, well the only issues i had was with 2 targets first 1 was one which i thought id hit but didnt go down which my shooting partner of course scored me a zero the 2nd was 1 which i called for the marshall he then spent 3 minutes max fixing it he told us the pin had come out where how i dont know thats what we were told so as per rules i shot it again it went down,what i would suggest is that whoever spread this rubbish speaks to whoever he needs to and tells the right person to take a look at the scorecard and what lane i cheated on and compare what i got for that lane and target and see if i claimed that shot,now when its found out you are wrong you can put a post up saying you were wrong and bang out of order!!!
I was there today and i never heard owt about it...if the marshalll said there was a fault with the target, like u said shoot it did nothing wrong, there was a lot of stopages today, the very last target was a bit slow going down, but apart from that i had no issues with the targets....gamo targets are prob not the best for comps
EV2mk4-Nikko nato mk1
Pro-Target-Nikko nato mk3
TX200mk3-Bushnell elite.