View Single Post
Old 31st January 2013, 07:30 AM
Because I`m AWESIME !!
Member of: Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree

Originally Posted by greyskullnz View Post
Yes we have held National series matches, and championship shoots every year since 2006.
Just as some have said it hard or impossible to fund the trip, or get time off to come to NZ, the same is true for us in the reverse direction. When its in Europe it is prohibitively expensive for us. I also have my own business and time off is everyone has a back story.
The only story worth reading is who was the best on the particular 3 days. To finish first, first you must finish.
I'm looking forward to greeting old friends from South Africa again, and I am sure they will be gunning for the title. Good on them they have a real tenacious spirit about them.
Just out of interest, how many compete in the 12 ftlb class at a Nz national events?
Who is the NZ 12ftlb FT champion and how was the seris run, over x events, % hit or targets hit to be champ etc?
How many clubs are there in NZ? Do regional shoots take place beteeen clubs + members?
Just rying to understand how FT is growing around the world.
Any Nz airgun magazines?

Its a pity the world is so big or more to point that concorde dont fly anymore. 4 hours on a plane and i have usually had eneough. Its the 24 hour flight that is the major off putting thing for me at the moment. I dont like the ideas of flight changes but I dont think there is an alternative on ths trip. My biggest fear would be arriving in NZ to hear my gun is on another flight !

Will there be limit to the number of places for the 2014 worlds? ie as there is in Germany. Now I know some will be thinking it dont matter as in theory there could be lower number attending, but i was just wondering what the plans are.
I think there may be a couple of Welsh shooters that make the trip and good luck to them if they do?
BFTA Grading Q's to;
sorry wont answer Bfta q's on forums, Cant keep track of replies etc!
BFTA updates on

REV26 Ostler Ev2 & x45 comp awaiting a Gary Cane Stock!
Beast Priest Ostler Ev2 & x45 prem ret comp in Warren Edwards stock
If you want the best, Ostler is the man
Pump your Fish, Little or Large
MFTA visitors World championship - Arms dealer 97, Awesime 94, Acid Hands 85