View Single Post
Old 30th January 2013, 04:30 PM
Default Thinking of selling some guns, please help!!

I am possibly selling a couple of guns as i hardly ever get time to shoot, please can i have some valuations?

first one is a Steyr LG100 Barley twist in very good condition, has a anschutz 4765 hook fitted and a full set of gary cane wood work in the red laminate. It also has the steyr weaver scope rail fitted. It has a sliencer fitted as well, its nice and quiet but very accurate, it is also very consistent over the chrono, it only moves a few ft per sec. I could strip off the hook and rail and fit the standard butplate if required.

Second one is a little different, it is a proper B&M bullpup conversion of a TX200SR. again its in very good condition, the action has been reblued and serviced by shaun hill of isp. (this cost 150 to do). I dont know of many sr's that have been pupped, its a superb bit of kit. It will come with a mini gungear old box style bag which fits it perfectly (made for it) It has a tasco custom shop on top 8-40x56 which is a good period scope for it. The scope works faultlessly but has some black specs when you look through it. (just looked through the scope and could not see any?? might have been my imagination!!) note it would have a standard cs sidewheel fitted.

Third one is an ex team daystate cr94, it is in very good condition but it needs a new reg. If you know someone who has an old crx one lying about it will screw straight on i believe. If not there are lots of people out there that would make one for it. Note the serial no of this gun is CR094.

Please give me an idea to the values

Attached Images
File Type: jpg cr94.jpg (185.1 KB, 111 views)
File Type: jpg tx pup 1.jpg (188.6 KB, 103 views)
File Type: jpg steyr 2.jpg (199.3 KB, 104 views)

Last edited by WHIZZER; 2nd February 2013 at 03:35 PM.
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread