Thread: 2020
View Single Post
Old 25th January 2013, 09:35 PM
I like Feinwerkbau's
Member of: Tawd Vale FT&ARC

Originally Posted by springer34 View Post
Hi folks just a quick question i have been told my alutec stock for my Anschutz 2020 is well to be blunt no good for whatever conditions i.e summer and winter as the stock moves so much with different temps,its just i cant see that as i know a lets say for example walther alutec or a styer or fwb well the list can keep going doesnt have any problems regarding this issue is the Anschutz stock i.e aluminum a different grade to say a walther or a styer now i know a styer is lets face it mostly aluminum but no moving issues as far as i know all views more than welcome as im new to ft and air rifle shooting i would like views from people who know what they are talking about as i dont know anything. Kind regards lloyd.
Now I'm no expert but any gun will alter summer to winter either alutech or wooden stocked and the Schutz is no exception but to say its no good is total cobblers. When you get to know the rifle you will soon work out winter and summer settings. I've got a Steyr 110FT and a FWB P70 by the way so I do know a little bit
2012 BFTA B grade Champion
Tawd Vale Field Target and Air Rifle club
Proud to be the home of British and World Champions
Support the growth of Field Target in your NorthWest clubs.
This aint a dry run, if you dont do it now you wont get another chance!