W.a.r. Shoot 27/01/2013
With more snow and rain forecast and the snow already up there melting it’s going to be wet under foot.
I will be going to the W.A.R. on Saturday to check the state of the ground and will make a decision on whether the shoot goes ahead on Sunday.
Last edited by JOHNNY SMITH; 26th January 2013 at 10:54 AM.