View Single Post
Old 24th January 2013, 12:45 PM
Because I`m AWESIME !!
Member of: Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree
Default Travelling to Worlds in Germany

Taffies on tour have been organising themselves of late, hope the following may be of use to some?

direct flights either to frankert or Munich seemed the best options. we have booked Easy jet out of gatwick -Munich on Wed 28. Early flight, aarive germany around 9. Gives plenty of time to pick up Van /car, then plod along the autoban for 180 miles.

There were connecting flights to Nuremberg which was only about 50 miles, but we did not fancy the change of flight and direct at the time was cheaper.

Return monday evening so hopefully a quiet trip home monday night.

180 all in

BA had alterntive flights but wanted 100 a gun!

Tried all the hotels etc listed on the Worlds website plus some more found via tourist information + google search. Out of some 20+ tries, i only got 3 replies with room. I would think maybe one of them is now mainly occupied by touring tafffies and friends so the alternatives may be a bit slim. least, thats the nearest ones.
May find plenty a bit further out?

Good prices though, 5 nights B&B @ 25 a night. best of all .5l Beer is 2 euro

Car hire next to confirm, six of one half of another if we go minibus or 3 in a car, about the same hire costs but of course only half the petrol and i suppose over 360 = miles of travelling that may be a few ?
BFTA Grading Q's to;
sorry wont answer Bfta q's on forums, Cant keep track of replies etc!
BFTA updates on

REV26 Ostler Ev2 & x45 comp awaiting a Gary Cane Stock!
Beast Priest Ostler Ev2 & x45 prem ret comp in Warren Edwards stock
If you want the best, Ostler is the man
Pump your Fish, Little or Large
MFTA visitors World championship - Arms dealer 97, Awesime 94, Acid Hands 85