View Single Post
Old 18th January 2013, 10:24 AM
alan-aitch's Avatar
alan-aitch alan-aitch is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2009
Member of: Bisley
Location: Guildford
Posts: 475

Originally Posted by D Hat View Post
We will make a decision on friday, if we get any quantity of snow it will be cancelled. The roads getting there involve at least one steep hill that won't get gritted, had a chat to Andy Slade earlier and if it's cancelled we'll try and reshedule in febuary after the bisley round.
Not looking good then....
Reply With Quote