View Single Post
Old 16th January 2013, 05:36 PM
D Hat D Hat is offline
Everyone's friend
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Watlington
Posts: 303

We will make a decision on friday, if we get any quantity of snow it will be cancelled. The roads getting there involve at least one steep hill that won't get gritted, had a chat to Andy Slade earlier and if it's cancelled we'll try and reshedule in febuary after the bisley round.
Reply With Quote