View Single Post
Old 15th January 2013, 02:34 PM
My Empire of Dirt
Member of: Southampton Buccaneers, Parkstone, South Dorset
Exclamation EFTA Qualification info

Hi all,

Here is the final list of those wishing to visit the worlds representing the EFTA at Ebern 2013.

We have 8 PCP places reserved, and 8 springer places reserved. We also have one PCP shooter who has elected not to stand for the team as his place is assured already due to his finishing in the top 3 last year. That means 19 potential places before we have to start seeing what is left to hand out from Germany.

What I need from each of you is (via email only...

a) to confirm you still wish to attend

b) ASAP, but before Feb 15th, to decide if you will definitely be PCP or springer (if we have more than 8 springer shooters wishing to attend they will need to qualify as per the PCP shooters with springers, if we get less than 8 springer shooters those shooters will not need to qualify)

c) to write a cheque for 100 made to the EFTA and sent to arrive no later than the 15th February to:

L Calvert
15 Stonehill Road
GU18 5RQ

Cheque only. No transfers, cash, or paypal etc.

The 100 represents your entry, license, plus admin/transfer costs. In the unlikely event of currency fluctuations not meeting the amount the EFTA has to pay there may be a small amount to settle later. We have allowed some amount for food, which may be a requirement that varies between shooter, but yet we need still need to pay for up front. It is assumed the teams at least will wish to attend the opening and closing meals.

The deposit should be considered non-refundable. Only in the event that you do not qualify for a place will your deposit be returned. We are paying the BDS before qualification and the BDS are not refunding.

If you do not wish to attend, please let me know and I will have your name removed from this and the BDS list.

If you know of anyone that should be on this list but isn't, please get them to contact me immediately.

Please ensure those you know on this list are aware of this email, particularly those no au fait with the internet, as failure to pay before the deadline will see you removed from qualification.

Simon Ayers
Sam Bar
Deborah Clark
Andy Calpin
Lyndeen Calvert
John Costello
Neil Daniels
Paul Dunwoody
Dan Eley
Helen England
Rob Farnworth
Andrew Gillott
Steve Grimshaw
Matt Hirst
Paul James
Philip Lawrence
Craig McDonald
Don Old
Scott Robinson
David Robinson
Neil Rogers
Dave Schofield
Paula Schofield
Jennie Stone
Danny Webb
Mick Woodhead
Richard Woods

To remind everyone, qualification will be the British Champs/Inters weekend. The BFTA has kindly allowed shooters to shoot on Sunday despite not making their regional team but you should discuss your order with your region, as the EFTA cannot dictate to the regions in which order they should allow people to shoot.

If anyone has any questions etc, please let me know.

All the best,
Rob Farnworth
EFTA Secretary
BFTA/NSRA County Coach
CSFTA Chairman/BFTA Rep
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread