View Single Post
Old 9th January 2013, 04:28 PM
Because I`m AWESIME !!
Member of: Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree
Default Why is the sky blue?

top day at tondu.

Blues skies and a crisp air, even some strange yellow thing?

Started with some grouping to warm up.
die 39 sized to 4.50 & lubed were spot on, almost a Don. Best today probably 10mm @ 50m, 10 shot group.
Groups only spoilt through poor trigger technich. Think i need to move the ball trigger on Priest again?

Die 8 Straight but lubed were also spot on in hardly any wind.

Shot the new practise course with Priest, die 8 + no 1 Leup.
The extra positional lanes certainly made a difference, i missed loads lol!
No fault however than sloppy shooting, something i think not helped by shooting alone as there were only a few of us there today.
What i missed were the easier / shorter Standers, and once missed i stayed on them doing 3 in a row to help concentration.
Think i worked out the Mr.D standing Hampster position works on flat and inclined standers better than downhill standers. Downhill standers are perhaps better done a sa Berty?

Once off the couse i atacked the Butt hook. Been saying for weeks now its not right but always put off adjusting it till today. fiddled and moved bits and now have a much better fitting Butt hook, especially on the standers. You can have hours of fun with a System Gemini!

Hope to have a working day at tondu tomorrow?

BFTA grades are almost up to date, NWFTA arrived today so once i have done them i will send to Bfta and anyone that wants them.
New lower % grading means a number of shooters wil find themselves in a new lower grade perhaps come summer!
BFTA Grading Q's to;
sorry wont answer Bfta q's on forums, Cant keep track of replies etc!
BFTA updates on

REV26 Ostler Ev2 & x45 comp awaiting a Gary Cane Stock!
Beast Priest Ostler Ev2 & x45 prem ret comp in Warren Edwards stock
If you want the best, Ostler is the man
Pump your Fish, Little or Large
MFTA visitors World championship - Arms dealer 97, Awesime 94, Acid Hands 85