Thread: Very confused
View Single Post
Old 31st December 2012, 03:29 PM
Default Very confused

Cant get my head round this so here goes.
Had a ride to Far Coley yesterday(thanks fellas for a good course)I had decided to have a change and shoot with my 8002 with 20/50.I'd chair gunned the clicks but only had a chance to shoot at 10yd and 30yd but they where spot on.Got on the plinking range when we got there dialled 55 at a known target again spot on so tried 45 and 40 again targets falling just a couple of clicks out when shot at a mark but it was windy.
Went on the course and the 1st target I got over 50yds I hit it 2" low this carried on,on every target over 40 yds.I started to hit targets by dialling to my mark then giving 2 mill dots on the prem.ret.which got tricky as was having to give 2 dots for wind aswell
I chrono'ed the gun during this and it was 7fps down but it was quite chilly.
Finished the course went to the plinker and shot the known 55 target on my correct dial hey presto bang on Now the confusing bit,I hadn't looked at my range mark on my wheel but when I did it said 47.5yd,now I know I'm struggling at the moment with my eyes when range finding so I thought I had just been under range finding the longer targets,but on one of the lanes I had ranged it set my dial for 45yd added 2 dots shot it,knocked it over and asked my partner what he had ranged it at,he'd got 45 aswell.
So I'm baffled.
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread