View Single Post
Old 30th December 2012, 08:43 PM
Because I`m AWESIME !!
Member of: Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree

Originally Posted by nemesis View Post
Seen as this is only my first year in AA! These are the only comps we've both completed in,i could quote the euros and silhouettes but you don't seem to take part in these. and yes i would say that a competition where everyone shoots at the same time,is better than an event where you choose to shoot a morning session in an attempt to shoot with no wind,i would of said that the showdown is the same conditions for everyone.
Whats being in AA got to do with it, all classes shoot the same course, therfore we seemingly have shot the same comps (gps etc) before lol
I dont rate the "Euros" no, no disrespect meant to any winner, but its just a two day shoot to me at weston park.
Be different if the proposed Euro Champs kicks off and the event goes to Europe now and again and more than a handfull of Euro shooters are competing.
Shall be at weston park in 2013 but as a vistor for a family day out.
Nope, Gp series is hardest Ft comp to win followed by Worlds.

Sillys dont interest me, I have been a Ft shooter since 1989 (with a break from the line) and Ft was sitting with a few kneelers and standers, thats the sport i love.
If I wanted to stand and shoot the same target(s) over and over i would be doing 10m in the warm.

Hang about, in the showdown, everyone shoots the same time? Mmmmmm!!! lol
BFTA Grading Q's to;
sorry wont answer Bfta q's on forums, Cant keep track of replies etc!
BFTA updates on

REV26 Ostler Ev2 & x45 comp awaiting a Gary Cane Stock!
Beast Priest Ostler Ev2 & x45 prem ret comp in Warren Edwards stock
If you want the best, Ostler is the man
Pump your Fish, Little or Large
MFTA visitors World championship - Arms dealer 97, Awesime 94, Acid Hands 85

Last edited by NJR 100; 30th December 2012 at 08:52 PM.