View Single Post
Old 24th December 2012, 08:01 PM
Member of: Lea Valley Air Gun Club

Originally Posted by Brian.Samson View Post
I'm looking for options for my TX - considering the new Bushnell 8-32, though I haven't looked through one yet.

Any views on that scope?
Got a 8-24x40 B/Elite front PA,and advised by Holly to get the front PA 8-32x40 B/Elite for FT, apparently the side focus type is not so good?
So far the rangeing, on both, is spot on the scope markings so no problems there.
There is a difference that the 24 mag has a mil dot graticle whereas the 32 mag has a duplex.Finding aim marks is easier on the 24 mag due to the spacing of the mil dots.
Have a temperary card with subtends of the duplex up to 60 yds;from 45 onwards shot at 32 mag seem to run out of marks.
At this time trying to get an enlarged retro fit turret so I can use click adjustment,tried AJP,Taylor and Rowan engineering,it was suggested to try Nick Murphy or UK Neil for one if I can find a phone number or contact for them.
Both are good scopes but I want to range and shoot at max magnification without reducing mag to shoot after distance finding on higher power.
If it is possible to change the graticle to that supplied by premier reticles on the EFR 14.5-35x40 Leupold it would be superb,but I'm not sure there is anyone who does the changes.
If anyone knows of the places that do I would be interested.
HERX77 .
Fighter against the 'Dark Arts'
Dark keeps moving in on the day.
Steadily going downhill faster!

Last edited by herx77; 24th December 2012 at 08:09 PM.