View Single Post
Old 22nd December 2012, 06:07 PM
Because I`m AWESIME !!
Member of: Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree
Default Out standing shooting, by Tosh

Despite the floods, Tondu was another top day out.

surprisingly, tosh was a bit worse for wear after another night out in Swansea, so i played Taxi which was just as well as i think a new name is in order,Mr.Magoo suits him better?

Anyway, swirly curly wet and rainy wind was not obsticle for another top plinking session that as it does, turns into a who can hit the 55yard stander.

Now I been saying the last couple of weeks things are not right with the but hook on the short stock, and today i struggled on standers.
Not so Magoo though.
He nailed it 6 times to my 4 and truth be told I took far more attempts to reach 4 than he did to reach 6!
I then failed 6 times to hit the 44 yard stander, while Tosh Magoo nailed it although it took him 3 goes!
Of course, I wont mention the master who earlier in the day set is ev2 up, but I did a good job considering i was blind lol! Have to say though, tosh has a superb Ev2 in his possesion.

Gadget was happy with his new die 40 exacts as they suited the red gun very well, so combuned with a splash out on chcolate diegestive for xmas it was a top if quiet day at tondu.

If the rain goes away it should be a good little trip to Millride Thursday?
BFTA Grading Q's to;
sorry wont answer Bfta q's on forums, Cant keep track of replies etc!
BFTA updates on

REV26 Ostler Ev2 & x45 comp awaiting a Gary Cane Stock!
Beast Priest Ostler Ev2 & x45 prem ret comp in Warren Edwards stock
If you want the best, Ostler is the man
Pump your Fish, Little or Large
MFTA visitors World championship - Arms dealer 97, Awesime 94, Acid Hands 85