View Single Post
Old 16th December 2012, 09:23 AM
rickysdaystate's Avatar
rickysdaystate rickysdaystate is offline
Make Every Shot Count
Join Date: May 2010
Member of: Greyhound
Location: Atherstone
Posts: 360
Default Whats this called......

Im going to play around with the weight of my steyr. Im after one of these things that clamp on to the barrel-the bit that says stabilizer on it however when im searching google its just coming up with the other barrel weights

Has anyone else had one of these? What did you think of them?
Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread