View Single Post
Old 11th December 2012, 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by silver rain View Post
Sorry guys, im a little missed in this theme. My first choice was the falcon T 50 but the reseller have not in stock for a while. I thought, well, may be its time to go for something better... Thats the reason I really was willing to buy the sightron at the web opticalplanet because they had a really good offer, but they said they dont send out of USA. My choices were reduced to the spain market, and there were the bushnell and the hawk sidewinder...and now, the Mueller. Im really sorry, no was my intention to be pedant a bit. Ill be more carefull in a future. Any way, thanks because patience.
I have the Bushnell 4200 Elite 8-32x40 AO, and the Burris Signature Series 8-32x44 R/A AO. I have looked through 2 different Hawke 8-32 side focus scopes that are in the same price range as the Bushnell. The Bushnell is better than the Burris by a slight amount and very much better than the Hawke in regards to clarity. I don't know how well the Hawke ranges, but both specimens I looked through were cloudy. I might add that, over here, the Burris hasn't been available, new, for many years.