View Single Post
Old 22nd February 2009, 04:45 PM
My Empire of Dirt
Member of: Southampton Buccaneers, Parkstone, South Dorset

Originally Posted by D Hat View Post
Not sure what you meen about the wind,only had to aim out of kill 3 times and one of those was one i missed as it went straight.Hope the wind comes back for the HFT next week.
Dave, clearly you were not on the same planet today as your score demonstrated..!

I think there was 3 non-positionals that I took cleanly inside the kill... a lot were sneakily snuck down the edge because I just couldn't decide if it would take it or not, and I had to go to the nose of the Rat at 55 to take that. I missed plate on the 45yd stander, having watched James miss plate on both attempts at it... 3 of my other misses were 45 yders where they took more than expected, sometimes more than the 50+ yd'ers in the same lane. I was fooled by their more elevated positions... no other reason for it.

Good course, good test. Would like an excuse to come back for more there... reckon that's quite a good ground for honing the skills.

By my reckoning, Tim Goodall has an 8 shot lead over anyone... and nothing under 90% + 2 wins to go into the last round... so who invited him this year?
BFTA/NSRA County Coach
CSFTA Chairman/BFTA Rep