Thread: Scope Assister
View Single Post
Old 19th November 2012, 12:30 PM
bmws1000rr bmws1000rr is offline
New Member
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: st helens
Posts: 13
Default Scope Assister

Hi all
What are they called and were can I get them the giant looking cable tie gadgets I have seen on some of the scopes to help assist the turning of the Mag and Front focusing rings.
Cheers John
Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread