Thread: New Pellet Lube
View Single Post
Old 4th November 2012, 06:11 PM
Independent FT Pumper
Member of: EFTA England

Originally Posted by RobF View Post
I think you're living in the past a little, it's more than just 'touching' 7, it's positively grabbed hold of it with a firm grip and running off with it down the high street shouting " pour 'homme " at the top of it's voice.

This masculine scent possesses an aromatic blend of florals, spices and wood. A spicy fresh fragrance for the man who sees himself a hero. It's 27.91 for 50ml, but you can get the 100ml for 40. I must admit it does satisfy my penchant for a little sophistication in my lubrication that I found lacking in Quorum's (5 a bottle) offering being aggressively pushed my way behind the shed Anston.

Although stated that it can be used daily, it seems to be causing some dieselling in the 97 though.
40 I've bought cars for less ! Just because you live on a Sand Banks post code does it have to reflect it your designer aromatic fragrance ?

I'm scouring the internet as we speak trying to locate some suitable trial size bottles think they were known as travel size years ago from when you go on your jollies to Skeggvegas !

The dieselling is a problem but should give off a nice woody / spice / floral wiff once said lead projectile goes hurtling towards the tin chicken !

The plus point is , you could also throw on a cheeky dab just in case any ladies frequent the course ?
Zenith EV2 No1 + Leup Comp x 40
CEO Tool's Tours plc
Twitter @Toolzenith