Thread: Euro's 2013
View Single Post
Old 22nd October 2012, 04:46 PM
Default Euro's 2013

3 weeks ago, I booked 4 rooms at a B & B for the Euro's,
My wife went into work and booked the Friday and Saturday as holiday, she works in retail so has to work most Saturdays.
The dates for this event were listed on the Countryman fairs site as 21st and 22nd of September.
My wife booked the 20th and 21st as holiday

Yesterday I was informed that the dates have now changed and Countryman fairs are saying that Weston Park is now on the 14th and 15th September

I think it is outrageous that an organisation as big as this can change the dates at the drop of a hat.
The dates were not listed as provisional, I was going to book the 13th and 14th for the B & B and my wife to book these dates for holidays, as it has always been the second wekend in September. but it was the Countryman fairs dates which made me change my mind and book the 21 st and 22 nd

My wife has been told that she can no longer change the dates of her holidays due to co workers now booking that weekend.

I know I am ranting on about this but I am disgusted at the unprofessional way in which Countryman fairs have changed the dates.
I am livid as this is the only weekend my wife has a chance to come with me to a shoot away.
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread