View Single Post
Old 22nd October 2012, 12:44 PM
Member of: Dunfermline / New Caledonian
Thumbs up Thanks for Steyr help

As some of you guys may have read my old but loved Steyr had had problems and I was booked in to shoot a UKAHFT round at Quarry on Sunday and was traveling down from Scotland on Saturday.
As luck would have it Dop was staying at the same Travelodge and the Gentleman that he is he came to my room and stripped my steyr down and I mean right down
With all the bits neatly on the floor we all had to nip out to get something to eat and meet up with old friends at various alcoholic establishments
Dop, myself, Stuart and Jennifer then came back and Dop continued servicing and tweaking my Steyr, My daughter watching all this with interest If you ever speak to Jennifer she will be able to tell you how many belvue washers are in a Steyr 85bar reg or 100bar reg.
Anyway Dop done a fantastic job and is clearly enthusiastic and helpful about Steyr's, Stuart also contacted Chris Cundy who had all the bits required and I was able to get on the Sunday morning from the said Gentleman.
Without the help of Dop and Chris my Steyr would still have been broken but thanks to these guys (hero's) I was able to shoot the fantastic Quarry course. (never try to zero you gun on top of a windy welsh mountain lol).
Thanks Dop for the effort, time, care and expertise that you put in to fixing my gun and also to Chris for his advice and for having all the parts required
I must fully recommend the guys there a credit to HFT and there nice guys too and very Knowledgeable
Thanks again FANTASTIC
ATB Gordon
Also thanks too eveyone who gave advice on this forum and in person
Gordon Burns
Dunfermline Air Gun Club/New Caledonian
Steyr LG.100 Vortex viper
Steyr LG.100 Leupold mk4 TMR
Air Arms TX200 Bushnell Elite
HW 45 Pistol
HW 40 Pistol
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread