View Single Post
Old 16th October 2012, 09:44 AM
My Empire of Dirt
Member of: Southampton Buccaneers, Parkstone, South Dorset

Originally Posted by Gcos View Post
Re Para.1.
After reading the post on the BFTA website on the EFTA sub forum dated the 12th Sept ,my understanding is that the team will be selected from the results of the British Champs and the Inter regionals. I have to ask the question when will the team be announced.
Why do you have to ask the question? What's the great need? The team will be announced when the team is announced.We will do that as soon as the results are in and checked over.

With reference to your last sentence of that paragraph , well I have raised an objection. Have the EFTA put a closeing date on when one can raise an objection.
Yes. That was all done in September. Who did you raise your objection to? What was their response? This is not the EFTA forum, and you should have approached your rep.

Re Para. 3.
Whilst I appreciate that you are trying to run a democratic process within the mind set of the EFTA and it would be much easier to run a dictatorship , you should be looking to encourage Juniors in FT. and in my opinion neither the BFTA or the EFTA has made an effort with regard to that fact in the last 12 years..
With regard to your comments "what is not acceptable etc" sentence 3 . It is quite acceptable that I should make the comments that I have made and I have just not thought about them and I do not need to rethink anything. I will make my position quite clear, I have been following a consistant and well defined path with a number of parents and supporters over the last 12 years to encourage Juniors but to no great avail .
It might be easier to run a dictatorship. But if that dictatorship said sod Juniors, you would be ok with that would you?

You say you've been following a consistent path for a number of years yet you've never spoken to me about it... I haven't seen anything from your region about it... i've seen nothing from anyone apart from one parent who has approached me unofficially about it...

Put a proposal forward, if you're not getting any joy from your rep then send it to me. But I won't respond to ranting and raving on a forum. That's what I think you need to have a rethink about.
BFTA/NSRA County Coach
CSFTA Chairman/BFTA Rep