Thread: SWEFTA Vs wafta
View Single Post
Old 16th October 2012, 09:32 AM
My Empire of Dirt
Member of: Southampton Buccaneers, Parkstone, South Dorset

Originally Posted by rich View Post
What happened about the 37 yard stander, Rob, did you get credited with that?

Oh and by the way, did anyone notice that SWEFTA's top scorer was shooting a pretty standard MPR and he doesn't have a pink fluff windicator or a jay feather on a piece of wool. He just gauges the wind by observation and by what he can feel on the side of his face.
Seems I did Rich. I have no clue what happened there. I went into it about 6 o'clock, but with the sun behind i could have been tracking the shadow, i was still enough to follow the pellet in for a change... it was up went i left it. Grumbling I went at the close one and went in at 1 o'clock right under the x hair... lifting the string i picked up the wrong one and target no.1 came back up, and so did the other one.

I don't think anyone else hit it because the shot was too tricky from your lane and the other party were several lanes up. Dunno. I was credited with a hit... only thing i can think of was it was a really slow split... i was more concerned that my partners had been shooting a downed target but they were certain they hadn't.

Nice to see shooting good shooting rise to the top
BFTA/NSRA County Coach
CSFTA Chairman/BFTA Rep