View Single Post
Old 26th August 2009, 09:39 AM
" Horsham HFT champion 2010 "... apparently...
Thumbs up So near but yet so far - HFT

Hi all

Just wondered what the lowest scores are that you have seen win a comp ? Low scores in general usually mean a hard course and the top few shot superbly but it can also be that a low score was often harder to achieve .
I have lost count at the amount of times I have missed a gold by 1 point , funny as I got a gold on a 53 sunday but on another SIHFT I got silver on a 57 .

The one shoot that sticks in my mind was at Shepreth ( SH I think ) where I shot really well in that bloomin hard shepreth wind and was sure of a gold ..... only to find that D.Lindsay cleared the course . At first I was well peeved but that turned into ( non gay ) admiration for someone that cleared the course under those conditions .

I have a good few bronze badges that were harder to attain than some of the ' higher ' awards but my favorite was my first comp at LV using my prosport , wind , rain , bloomin cold and shot everything kneeling due to my bad back . Silver and well chuffed !

Sometimes less really is more , well thats what I say when I score badly anyway . lol ( joke )

>>>HRPC airgun section<<<

According to the myth, Pandora opened a container releasing all the miseries of mankind—greed, vanity, slander, envy, pining—leaving only HOPE ( + airguns ) inside.
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread