View Single Post
Old 26th August 2009, 09:14 AM
" Horsham HFT champion 2010 "... apparently...

Originally Posted by 5teve L View Post
I've just gone back to my med mounts which gives me a 2" scope to barrel height Dave.. Used to get on ok with it before & been struggling with low mounts on the long shots.... just means 8 yds is 3 dots & 10 is 2... other than that not alot of difference except now the 45's are a dot insted of a dot & a half which was playing havoc with my head.... The lower mounts prob work better with a 35yd zero TBH.. Just my findings & I think it's more what you are comfortable with & get used to TBH.
Give it a try on Sunday at the home shoot mate.
This isn't the MPR Steve ( you know , the one I got a gold with ) lol

Its the s400 in the chunky stock , the scope is nearly level with the stumpy barrel and is very well balanced . I just fancied setting it up as a back up gun or even for using for a spot of 'el cheapo FT ?

Regardless of 25 yard zero's I always find that 8 ( possibly 10 ) yards and ' over ' 40 yards the aim points alter by a 1/4-1 dot where as everything else is the same .

>>>HRPC airgun section<<<

According to the myth, Pandora opened a container releasing all the miseries of mankindógreed, vanity, slander, envy, piningóleaving only HOPE ( + airguns ) inside.