View Single Post
Old 25th August 2009, 08:53 PM
Steve Steve is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 678

You can however use an AA 400 cylinder,take your gauge and filler off your existing and re-thread in the AA one.I'm pretty sure I paid 25 for the tube.Second one down has it onI put an AA Q/f on
Reply With Quote