I've just made a stainless steel barrel shroud for my Ev2 mkI and it looks awesome.However on doing some range work today I found that the group sizes have slightly increased and I'm getting more that my fair share of flyers...!!!
What I've done to remedy this problem is to add a few extra vent slots at the muzzle to reduce muzzle blast and also equalised the pressure throughout the shroud,hopefully this will decrease and pressure imbalance and thus bring the groups back in. Fingers crossed.
I've got a few pics of the shroud,if you would like to see them then please send me your e-mail address and I'll be happy to post then too you.