Thread: Help 4 hero's
View Single Post
Old 26th September 2012, 09:08 PM
Default Help 4 hero's

It looks like this isn't going to go away so I'll post it on here before anyone else does.

For those of you who know me well - will know that I have a total aversion to heights.....Hell, I get a nosebleed with the extra height when I put my shoes on!!!!!! Hold that thought as I tell you that my son (Daniel - bless the syphalitic git) has signed me up / conned me into doing a sky dive for H 4 H. Why? What the hell have I done wrong???? Its no joke that I'm petrified of heights and at the moment too heavy to jump (bring on those calories). As I see it (I don't really) our guys and galls are facing their fears daily. Me I just stuff my face'm up for two challenges, 1 - Lose a substantial amount of weight & 2- Face my worst nightmare & jump from a perfectly serviceable aeroplane from 15,000 ft strapped to a Red Devil (whoever they are).

Are you up for the challenge. I've set the bar high - If I've got to jump - you've got to pay. I'm not really bothered because if you don't, I don't. Simples. :-)

Details here

Thanks for your time

Steyr LG110 FT - Leupold mk 4 2-8 x 36
V-Glided HW97K - MTC Mamba Lite
Ripley AR5s - MTC Connect

Last edited by Cop Out & Dead Shot; 26th September 2012 at 09:12 PM.
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread