Thread: Why it matters!
View Single Post
Old 22nd September 2012, 10:25 PM
HotShot's Avatar
HotShot HotShot is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2008
Member of: Redfearns FTC
Location: Barnsley, Yorkshire
Posts: 2,038

To me - pointing out someone is doing something wrong IS coaching. If 95% of people can shoot the right target then the other 5% are doing something wrong and need to improve their pre-shot routine.

The fact that we cannot guarantee that everyone will tell people they are on the wrong target makes it a bit of a lottery based on who your partners are on the day. The only way to remove that lottery is for no one to say anything.

Reply With Quote