Thread: Why it matters!
View Single Post
Old 22nd September 2012, 06:21 PM
WFTF World Champion 2012
Member of: Castle
Default Only for the top 20??

Seems like know one can answer the question as to why the mystery man choose to ignor the rule of shooting out of turn and state,quote "it doesnt matter, carry on!". He probably thought well I think its a stupid rule and I`ll do this guy a favour and let him off. I`m only here to make the numbers up so to heck with the rule.
Seems like the rules only apply if your in AA or A grade and you`ve got a chance of winning the competition.
Is this a fair statement?? Hope not
Personally I dont think it matters what grade your in you should abide by the rules in any competition.

Maybe the mystery man should think about this......

If your shooting in B grade and you lose that grade by one point how would you feel if you found out that the person who beat you was awarded a target shot out of sequence and you lost by that?
upset? robbed? I would, so this is why everyone should play fair. If you dont agree why do you enter?
Shooters winning C grade, B grade are just as chuffed to do this as I would be winning AA.
I just cant understand why any shooter wouldnt shoot to to the rules regardless of grade or experience.

Maybe the briefings should include this fact that rules should be adhered too.

I didn't go to Norway to look at rocks & water youth, I went to shoot.
Avoid Welsh Paparazzi