Thread: Evening All :)
View Single Post
Old 21st September 2012, 06:45 PM
Default Evening All :)

Thought I'd properly introduce myself. Already spoken to a few of you on here and have to say what a friendly forum this is.

I decided many months ago that I wanted to get back into rifle shooting. I shoot IPAS (iron plate action shooting) competitively which is a speed pistol comp, but a few years ago I shot FT. Started off with a MPR, then a PT then a LG110 with a big nikko. Loved it but then we bought a boat and cash went down the drain so the gun was sold.

Now the crappy boat's been sold and I decided to get back into it again. However money still an object so I've opted to get down and dirty and join you HFT chaps. Hunted for months for a gun and just a week ago found a PT (left handed you see ). That has now been joined with a TAC 30 and tomorrow off to LV to get it all set up. Had some cracking advise via PM from Scutter (Gary), and I've done a chairgun print off to get me started. So I'll get it zeroed and see how I get on. Obviously this is just the icing on the cake and I still need to get a mat and cushion. Downloaded an excellent PDF on range finding by B.Samson? About 14 pages but makes for great reading.

So thanks so far for all the help and advise and look forward to shooting with you all one day.

Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread